There is more depth, more intensity and length in this red Casal da Coelheira.
Crafted using only the premium grapes from Casal da Coelheira Estate vineyards, after fermentation ages for 12 months on French and American oak barrels.
The Reserve is a full-bodied wine, with more fruit driven character, where freshness is the key factor alongside with solid tannins.
Will grow in complexity with 8 to 10 years of bottle, but is perfect for drinking now, suitable for pasta, lamb and game red meat.
- Gold Medal – 2017 – Tejo Wine Challenge – Portugal
- Excellence Award – Uva de Ouro 2017 – Portugal
- Gold Medal – 2017 – Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
- Gold Medal – 2018 – Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
- Gold Medal – 2020 – Vinalies Internacionales – France