The Casal da Coelheira White highlights the quality of the grapes that came from of our vineyards, showing all the aromatic intensity of the grapes. To emphasize the great harvest in 2012. Tejo stands out from the warmerregions of the country for producing wines with concentrated fruit and outstanding natural acidity, assuming as one of the most balanced of Portugal. The 2012 vintage marks the introduction of the Verdelho grape in this wine, takeing part of the blend with the grapes Fernão Pires and Arinto. Maintaining the style of the previous vintage, this wine shows an even more elegant aroma and freshness, keeping voulme and depth in the mouth. Ideal for salads and fish dishes or seafood.
- Best of Region – Uva de Ouro 2016 – Portugal
- Excellence Award – 2017 – Tejo Wine Challenge – Portugal
- Gold Medal – 2017 – Tejo Wine Awards – Portugal
- Silver Medal – 2017 – Concurso Vinhos de Portugal – Portugal
- Gold Medal 2017 – Mundus Vini – Germany
- Silver Award – 2018 – Tejo Wine Awards